The generosity of the community and donors throughout this pandemic has been overwhelming. Nearly $4.8 million has been raised for our COVID-19 Relief Funds for Critical Care and Team Member Crisis Funds. These funds are used exclusively for resources needed to combat the devastating impact of COVID-19, especially in our most vulnerable communities. Here’s a quick summary of how your donations are making a difference:
- 1 million masks have been purchased and distributed to community members.
- Advocate Aurora Health’s Advance Care Planning & Shared Decision-Making initiative will receive additional funding. This helps seriously ill patients adapt to changes in their medical situation and make informed choices related to their care.
- 100 TytoCare devices were purchased to support telehealth needs for children with high-risk medical conditions.
- Expansion of Advocate Aurora Health’s Home Hospital Program. This program helps patients avoid hospital admissions, allows them to be cared for in their home, and reduces stress as family can visit with the patient in their home without hospital visitor restrictions.
- 4,000 COVID-19 Symptom Relief Medication Kits will be provided to patients in need.
- Two mobile vans will provide micro mobile testing.
View the infographic with more details about how your support is keeping our communities safe during this ongoing pandemic.
“To see how our donors have stepped up during this difficult time is extremely gratifying,” shares Randy Varju, President of Advocate Aurora Health Foundations. “Philanthropy has helped to ensure our team members, especially those on the front lines, are prepared to do their jobs. It also enables us to go above and beyond to care for our patients.”