Program enrollment for the Healthcare Workforce Collaborative is open to individuals who meet the minimum requirements as outlined for each phase of training.
Participating Advocate sites include:
- Phase I & II – Advocate Trinity Hospital (2015 & 2016)
- Phase III – Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center (2017)
- Phase III – Advocate Christ Medical Center (2018)
- Phase IV – Advocate South Suburban Hospital and nearby Advocate Medical Group (AMG) outpatient sites (2019)
These hospitals and outpatient sites have been identified as having high placement needs for middle-skill jobs and will serve as clinical education sites for the program. Participants will be able to apply for employment at any Advocate sites of care however, the participating sites will be prioritized for employment placement.
For enrollment information, please contact one of following partner Community-based organizations:
- Instituto Del Progresso Latino
- Jewish Vocational Service Chicago (JVSC)
- Kinzie Industrial Development Corporation (KIDC)
- National Latino Education Institute (NLEI)
773-247-0707 ext. 266
- Phalanx Family Services