Bethany Fund Grant Distribution
- The Bethany Fund accepts applications once per year for organizations interested in receiving a grant award.
- The Bethany Fund welcomes proposals from both new and established organizations. Grant proposals may also be submitted for new projects or to expand the services in an existing program.
- Grant awards range from $5,000 to $50,000.
- Projects will be funded for a one-year term only. The Bethany Fund does not make multi-year commitments at this time.
- Though projects are funded for a one-year term only, organizations may apply for and receive awards for up to three consecutive years.
- Grant proposals that include strong partnerships with other organizations are strongly encouraged. However, only one organization may be established as the grantee.
2018 Letter of Intent (LOI)
A Letter of Intent (LOI) is the first step in the application process for a Bethany Fund grant. The LOI enables the Bethany Fund staff and Board to determine if your proposed project appears to further the Bethany Fund’s grantmaking goals.
All organizations interested in receiving funding from the Bethany Fund must submit a Letter of Intent by Friday, April 20, 2018. Receipt of your LOI will be acknowledged. Click on Letter of Intent (LOI) to access the application. Click on How to Apply for more instructions regarding the submission process.
2018 Request for Proposals (RFP)
If an organization’s LOI is approved by the Bethany Fund, the organization will be invited to submit a complete grant application for funding. Proposal applications will be distributed only to organizations that have an approved LOI. Please note that approval of the LOI does not guarantee that an organization will receive a grant award from the Bethany Fund. The Bethany Fund Board is interested in awarding up to $1 million per grant cycle to organizations across all four fund communities that submit a sound proposal.