In 2006, Advocate Health Care established the Advocate Bethany Community Health Fund (Bethany Fund). The Bethany Fund was created as part of Advocate’s ongoing commitment to support existing community organizations as they build, promote and sustain healthy communities on the West Side of Chicago. Through the work of the Bethany Fund Board, Advocate will provide approximately $1 million per year for 14 years, from 2007 through 2020, to promote health and wellness in four targeted communities served by Bethany Hospital. These four targeted communities or “Bethany Fund Communities” are: Austin, Garfield Park, Humboldt Park and North Lawndale.
News and Updates
- Click here for the 2018 Bethany Fund Letter of Intent (LOI) application. LOI applications are due April 20, 2018.
- Attend an LOI informational meeting.
- Access online grant portal (current grantees only).
- View photos from our 10 Year Anniversary Celebration.
- View the latest Advocate Bethany Community Health Fund Annual Report.